As of October 1, 2020 the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) has made several changes to its program:
- A new online portal is available to submit applications.
- Candidates must pay a fee to submit an application, as well for post-decision services (requests for nomination extensions, 204(c) Letters of Support and reconsiderations).
- Some AINP processes have changed with the introduction of fees
- Changes have been made to several of our temporary COVID-19 application and processing adjustments.
- Updates and corrections to AINP applications must be sent by email.
Details of these changes are available on the AINP website at www.Alberta.ca/ainp.aspx.