We empower people to seize opportunities to live their fullest, most prosperous life in Canada.
We take great pride in supporting individuals, families, and businesses to achieve their immigration goals and dreams. The work we do builds communities, contributes to economic development, and strengthens our social and cultural fabric.
We are a dynamic company that is actively seeking solutions to better serve our clients and disrupt our industry – we don’t accept the status quo. This role presents the potential for growth within our expanding team!
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we want to hear from you!
Perform administrative duties, coordinate office procedures, organize incoming communication, book appointments, track payments, and other tasks in support of administrative functions.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in political science, business administration, or related field preferred.
- At least two recent consecutive years in a skilled professional job with the same employer preferred.
- Very strong professional references.
- Demonstrate strong writing skills and professional communication.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to all stakeholders and clients.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work and balance multiple activities.
- Acts with a high degree of ethical and professional behaviour.
- A results-oriented and enthusiastic team player who thrives on new challenges.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Office, and CRM.
- $22.00 per hour with a potential increase of up to $24.00 per hour after the probation period
- Working with a driven, energetic, and innovative team
- Leisure and Wellness Benefit
- Health Spending Budget
- Hybrid flexible schedule
- Opportunities for career development and growth
- 1 extra week of vacation during the winter holiday season
- Starting at 30 hours a week with the potential of increasing to 35-40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
Please email a cover letter and resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We appreciate the effort that you take to apply and look forward to meeting you.
Thank you for understanding. only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.