Open Work Permits for US Citizens

Did you know that citizens of the USA between the ages of 18-35 can obtain a one year open work permit by participating in the International Experience Canada (IEC) program through a recognized organization?

An open work permit can be used to gain valuable work experience in Canada that can qualify an individual for permanent residency.

Although the quota for participation in the 2018 program has been reached, a new quota for 2019 will be released in late 2018 or early in the new year.

We can help you make the most of your time in Canada by planning and executing your immigration strategy for long term success.