Brooke Finlay, MMIE
Lead Visionary Officer, Innovator and StrategistBack to Team
I am an innovator, change maker and disruptive entrepreneur. I’m also a Canadian immigration expert, empowering individuals and organizations to seize opportunities that will enable them to pursue their fullest potential.
Over the past decade, I have been dedicated to changing lives and building Canada’s social, cultural and economic fabric by navigating immigration legal systems. My experience operating a bespoke consulting firm and completing a Master’s in Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship has fueled my desire and ability to meaningfully contribute to building solutions addressing some of the world’s most pressing problems.
I am committed to nurturing my entrepreneurial and innovative spirit through purposeful work to create positive impact in the world.
Outside of work, you’ll find me in nature, on my mountain bike/skis, traveling or herding cats (aka wrangling twin toddlers).
The nitty gritty:
- Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant with over 10 years industry experience
- Lead visionary officer and owner of Whistler Immigration Ltd.
- Master’s of Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship from the Smith School of Business at Queen’s University (2021)
- Certificate in Immigration Laws, Policies and Procedures from The University of British Columbia (2015)
- Bachelor’s of Arts (Honours) in Political Science, with a minor in French, from Queen’s University (2010)
- Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) member
- B.C. Chapter Committee Member
- Lobbying Committee Member
- National Citizenship and Immigration Conference (NCIC) Speaker
- CAPIC-ACCPI Award for Academic Excellence,
- Top graduating student from the Certificate in Immigration: Laws, Policies and Procedures program at the University of British Columbia in 2015
- College of Canadian Immigration Consultants (CICC) Student Mentor