We take great pride in supporting individuals and businesses achieve their immigration goals and dreams. The work we do builds communities, contributes to economic development, and strengthens our social and cultural fabric.
We want to hear from you, if it is your passion to assist people following their dreams!
- Working closely with our team to execute our marketing strategy.
- Coordinating and supporting our digital marketing including but not limited to website, various social media channels, content marketing, copywriting, e-newsletter and online advertising.
- Supporting other marketing and administration related activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications, and minimum 2 years’ recent, related experience in Marketing and/or Communications, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Experience coordinating corporate social media accounts, campaigns and content creation
- Excellent editing, copy writing and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of relevant marketing software including: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business and Ads Manager, Twitter, LinkedIn, MailChimp
- Experience with SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, pay-per-click advertising
- Familiarity with content management systems, including WordPress and Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to implement tracking and analyze marketing data
- Understanding of image optimization and knowledge of editing tools
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to all stakeholders and clients
- Acts with a high degree of ethical and professional behaviour
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work and balance multiple activities
- A results oriented and enthusiastic team player who thrives on new challenges
- Working with an excellent, innovative, and agile team
- Optional remote work environment
- Competitive wage
- Ski Pass
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
No drop-in, phone calls or faxes please.